Monday, March 19, 2012

Currently Coveting

I have had a little bit of a shopping addiction lately so I really don't have a whole lot of room to be eyeing  anything else at the moment, but I just can't help it. Here are a few of the items I've been dreaming about...


As you will come to know I am madly in love with anything Tory Burch and fell instantly for these shades. The pair I originally saw had a navy blue face with orange sides. But I am equally obsessed with this tortoiseshell pair. They retail for $149 but appear to be sold out in the two styles I like (they also come in black). I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can still find them in stores. 



I have adored these Jack Rogers wedges for over a year now. This will be the year I break down and buy them. This pair is $186. I'm still debating between the platinum and brown, so let me know your thoughts!
Who doesn't love everything Lilly Pulitzer? And as you can tell from my background, I am a huge fan of this pattern. I love this style of shirt and think this would be a perfect spring and summer addition to my wardrobe. This shirt cost $138 

Found these on Currently Obsessed and am just that, obsessed, with them. They are by Sam Edelman and cost $140. I'm thinking since I'm leaving toward the brown Jack Rogers the silver in these will be perfect. 
I have a silver wishbone necklace that I live in but would love to have a gold one. This necklace is from South Moon Under and is $60. 
I have been dreaming of a chambray shirt for awhile and I'm really liking this one by J.Crew. You will come to learn I'm kind of a J.Crew whore. This top is $78. 
Like the rest of the world I adore this Bubble Necklace. It comes in four shades (yellow, orange, black) but this turquoise is my fav. It's $150. 

These are the articles of clothing I'm dying to add to my closet, fingers crossed I get to have a few of them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs