Friday, March 16, 2012

Currently Obsessed with Currently Obsessed

Recently I stumbled upon the website CurrentlyObsessed.com and fell madly in love. Fellow fashion bloggers tag the looks they are discussing at the moment and link you to the sites where you can buy them. How fabulous is that? You make your own little board of the looks you're into so you can revisit them over and over. Here are a few of the gems I found (maybe one day this blog will have a page!):
I'm kind of crazy obsessed wit this jacket- if only I could afford it! This little gem is by Alice and Olivia and will cost you $495. 
Another find from my favorite website asos.com for $50.13. Adore this color 
Let's be real here, how can a Tory not adore everything Tory? This cuff will run you $98. 

How darling is this tank? It's from Old Navy and is just $22. 
I love these lavender jeans (shocker right?). This Current/Elliot pair averages $198. 
Shift dresses are pretty much my favorite summer staple and this one is fantastic. It is by topshop and goes for $80. 
I'm a sucker for anything Kate Spade and these earrings are no acceptation. Aren't they just the perfect spring green? They're $36.

If you have a chance, stop by currentlyobsessed.com and see what you can find!




1 comment:

  1. I've been lusting over those Kate Spade earrings--LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs