Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Green Team


One of the best colors for spring is a bight kelly green. I have seen so many photos with pops of this color and it has inspired me to look for a few to add to my wardrobe. (Of course I'm just a week too late for St. Patrick's Day, but to me green is appropriate all season)



Here are two shots of the colored denim I'm infatuated with. I found the perfect pair from J.Crew for $125.
They are the Toothpick Jean in Garment-Dyed Twill- in Festival Green. 

I haven't been able to locate this exact pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats, my guess is they are from a previous season (you may be able to get lucky on eBay). But I do love the idea of a little pop of color with a cute pair of flats. I am equally in love with these flats from jgshoe.com. They come in a variety of colors, my personal favorites are the purple and red but the green would be a nice punch for spring! They cost $88. 
Here are a few other inspiration shots I found on tumblr and pinterest, in case you already own green and need a few ideas on how to incorporate it into your outfits: 
A heavy sweater paired with a skirt is a great balance for spring weather. This look works so well since all the other items of clothing are so muted, it allows the green to really pop. 
This bold look is fascinating to me. I'm so intrigued by how well two shades work so symbiotically together for a truly beautiful look. I adore high waisted skirts and really like this idea of pairing it with a jacket. 




1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs