Friday, March 16, 2012

Some Budget Finds

So I am basically, constantly shopping. I adore clothes and while I'm always attracted to designer duds, I can't always afford to spring for them. Because of this I am always looking for great deals so here are a few of my most recent finds that won’t necessarily break the bank!  
This adorable dress is from Urban Outfitters for $79. It also comes in a cream but this green is just so fantastic for spring.
I am completely in love with the bow detail on the back of this dress, I'm kind of a sucker for anything with a bow, really. This dress comes in a few different, equally cute, shades (a raspberry and black) for just $40.29 (from asos.com) . 
How darling is this top from Old Navy? Only $18! (also comes in a plethora of colors and variations on the pattern). This would look fantastic with a pair of white jeans in the summer. 
Okay so this image is of a Splendid dress that goes for $138. I'm really in love with this dress (and the other unbelievable shades it comes in) but if you don't want to spend that much on one item I have a way to recreate the look for a little less. I found a maxi skirt from Old Navy for $30 in a fuchsia color. I wasn't able to locate it on their website anymore but you may still be able to get lucky in stores. Pair that with a simple white t and you're good to go! (Wore this outfit yesterday and it was a huge hit)

This is one shirt I am sure to be buying, it even has an open back! Not exactly sure how I'm going to make that work, but it's worth a try. This top is from also asos.com and is $50.13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs