Wednesday, March 28, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Since I'm pretty new to this world of blogging, I thought it was time to introduce myself and let you in on a few of my absolute favorite things. My name is Tory and I'm 23 years old and am a recent college graduate (sidenote: wonder how long I'm allowed to say "recently graduated" since it's almost been a year). I could tell you more about myself but I think that my favorite things speak for me better than I can...


Meet the love of my life- Skyler, my five year old (he just celebrated a birthday!), rough collie



Anything Lilly Pulitzer 


  Monograms


So I have a confession to make- I'm kind of OCD (anyone who knows me can most definitely attest to this) so I love anything having to do with organization

Ballet Flats 


A good book- I could read for hours 


Hands down my favorite movie- Breakfast at Tiffany's 


Essie Nail Polish


My two favorite colors: Pink and Lilac 


Statement Jewelry


Tory Burch- surprise right?


A well dressed man 


I'm from Maryland, so it's genetically ingrained in us that we love Crabs 


Kate Middleton 


Peonies 


The Kennedy's 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs