Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tory Can Never Go Wrong with Tory

Today I woke up, a little bit, on the wrong side of the bed. So after a long day of school and work I made a pit stop at the mall and treated myself to a few goodies I thought I would share. Tory Burch never disappoints!


I was so lucky I snagged one of the last pairs Nordstrom had in stock, in my size. I guess it was meant to be! These will be perfect for summer
While I've been eyeing those TB aviators I mentioned earlier, I had second thoughts when I tried them on in stores. I decided to go with this pair instead (however mine are a different shade of tortoiseshell- a little lighter). 

These purchases really brightened by day, for me, retail therapy always does the trick. What do you do for a little pick-me-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs