Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently Coveting- J. Crew Edition

I received the J.Crew catalog in the mail a few days ago and have since flipped through it multiple times and here are the pieces I am craving

 
I'm sure this hardly comes as a surprise but I basically want every color of their new toothpick jeans! I particularly love the Blue Grotto, Festival Green and Bright Papaya (but I'd pretty much buy any of them). They cost $125.


Have loved this blazer for a year now, I think it would go with everything. This jacket goes for $118
This eyelet shell is the perfect summer addition to any wardrobe. I really like it in white (would be adorable paired with any of the colored denim).  This will run you $98

This is arguably my favorite piece in the spring collection. I LOVE the color of this Raindrop Lace Top. It comes in Cream, Navy and this Neon Azalea. 


Since I've pretty much comes to terms with the fact that I'm going to purchase another pair of colored denim, I've been eyeing shirts that will go with them. I really love the first, Peasant Pintuck Henley for $59.50. And the second Bright Eyelet Tank in white for $39.50. 


All these delicious duds really has me itching for summer!

1 comment:

  1. LOVEE the toothpick jean!! Go a size up in them though, they show everything!!! <333 shell

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs