Friday, April 27, 2012

Currently Coveting: Lilly Lovin'


Yesterday was kind of a dreary day, but when I got home from work I had a little something in the mail to brighten it up, the new Summer Lilly Pulitzer catalog. It is safe to say I am more than obsessed with, pretty much, everything in it and, by extension, their entire summer line. Here is everything I am dying to add to my wardrobe...if only I could have them all! 

As you know I love the colored denim trend but worry that with the humid Baltimore summers I may not get to put all my new jeans to proper use, these Clifton Shorts would solve that problem! 
They also have them in cropped jeans: Worth Skinny Mini 
Obsessed with this Delia Dress 
This Gardenia Top is most definitely at the top of my wish list, perfect with white jeans! 
My Lilly bathing suit is by far my favorite and I would love to add this Keene Wire Bandeau to the mix! 

You've just got to love Lilly!


1 comment:

  1. Love those colored shorts!! SO fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs