Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Formal Attire

I have a family wedding coming up, well actually it's in September but that hasn't deterred me from beginning to look for a dress. I actually found one last night at my home away from home, Nordstrom. I had to order it in my size for I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works when it arrives. So until then I've been looking into plan Bs and here are a few I found: 

This is the dress I purchased last night by Eliza J 

I'm OBSESSED with this dress by Tibi but the price tag associated with it is really painful. However, Rent the Runway has it available for $125. 


Surprise, surprise I have my eye on a few Lilly dresses: 





I also found a few on Nordstrom.com 

Adrianna Papell Sequin Trim Shift Dress


Thought this might help those who are shopping for spring formal dresses! (So envious of you!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs