Friday, April 13, 2012

Opening Day Attire

Opening Day Attire


Opening Day Attire by torybanknell featuring tory burch sandals


Last Friday was Opening Day here in Baltimore so obviously I had to go get some new duds. My momma was nice enough to put up with me through yet another in incessant trip to J.Crew where I am pretty sure I tried on practically everything in the store. Here are a few of the items I walked away with and how I put them together for Opening Day (can you tell I'm not much of a baseball fan considering the fact I'm not wearing any orange or black?- Hey, I enjoy the atmosphere!). 

In all honesty, I just discovered Polyvore.com and wanted to wanted to give it a try so get ready for many more outfit collages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs