Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beach Bum

With Memorial Day fast approaching (seriously cannot believe the summer is almost starting) I thought I would put together a list of a few necessities you will need in your beach bag. 

Beach Bum


1. First you will need a great tote that will hold all your gear. I generally use my Tory Burch or Vineyard Vines tote bags because they have so much room. 

2. Second, a great pair of sunglasses. I adore this pair of Kate Spade "Rory" sunglasses 


3. A great nail color is key, this one is "Forget me Not" by Essie 


4. I swear by Rosebud Lip Salve for those sunburnt lips 


5. A cute straw hat is a must for the summer. I like to try and soak up every ounce of sun I can but after being out there for an extended period of time, sometimes my face needs a little break. 


6. Sun protection- I don't always practice what I preach about this, but it really is important 


7. Cute, colorful studs to brighten up the suit. These are by Kate Spade 


8. Your phone/ipod for some beachy tunes 


9. I SWEAR by these Tory Burch flip flops, they are perfect for the beach and pool since they are rubber. I usually go for the ones with the patterned bottoms since they are so fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs