Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Currently Coveting: Monograms

It should come as no surprise that I adore everything with a monogram on it. So of course I have a few things with this detail on my with list.


Ever since I saw this picture on pinterest I knew I needed to have this bathing suit. After extensive research I finally figured out where to buy one. Marley Lilly has the cutest monogrammed merchandise! This bandeau comes in pink, navy and black. I think I'm going to go for the black since that will be the easiest to find a matching bottom (they only sell the top).


I have also been interested in a brown monogrammed clutch (for all of my navy outfits that my black Tory clutch won't go with). But why stop at just brown, look at the array of colors these clutches come in. They have many more styles as well 


I gave this as a gift to my mom for valentines day and she loved it! I know we aren't exactly in scarf season right now (thank god!) but I definitely wouldn't mind getting one for the fall. 


In other news, have you seen the new trailer for The Great Gatsby? I honestly cannot wait! It is one of my favorite books and I'm so excited to see how they remade the movie. (Plus, Leo's in it- how can you go wrong?) Check it out here

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs