Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I'm in the midst of yet another personal decision, whether or not to cut my hair for the summer. For most of high school and the beginning of college I kept my hair pretty short (shoulder length usually) but sophomore year in college I grew it out (well it was long for me anyway). I tend to get ADD quite often when it comes to my hair, as soon as I see a celebrity or a friend with a cute, short, hair cut I'm inspired to cut mine as well. I am once again contemplating cutting it short for the summer. I've been wanting a change and think it would be super cute to cut it for the summer (not to mention cooler). 
It should come as no surprise that I love everything Tory Burch and I as much as I love her designs, I am equally as intrigued by her personal style. Her hair cut is flawless and this is hairdo I would like for myself. (I am equally in love with Jennifer Aniston's grown out bob but have learned, the hard way, that may hair as too much natural wave to get mine to look like hers) so I have sought out other alternatives. 
If I were to play it safe and don't cut off too much it would look similar to this. (I also LOVE her color!) 

It would definitely help my hair out since it could use a good trimming but I have some reservations. With the humidity of the Baltimore summers I have learned that my hair often does not do what I would like it to do. So I'm worried I would be able to style it the way I want to. I'm also conflicted about wether or not I want to go through all the trouble of growing it out again when I, inevitably, want to, yet again. When it's long I always want to cut it, and once I cut it I want it longer again- story of my life! 

I figured I would include a few photos of me (for those of you who don't know me) to help you help me, make my decision: 
This was last weekend so this is how long it is now 


Another angle (a few weeks ago) 


When it was shorter...

I know it always grows back but I honestly cannot decide what to do! 






In other news, I purchased Moroccan Oil last night. My friends who have used it swear by it so I cannot wait to try it. My damaged hair is salivating at the thought of some re-hydration. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes, in the mail now...can't wait for it to arrive. (If you're blonde be sure to order light, I've heard it can stain your hair!)

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Moroccan Oil products!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs