Monday, May 28, 2012

A Long, Leisurely, Weekend

I hope everyone has enjoyed the fabulous, long weekend. I am, unfortuantely, gearing up for the week ahead and thought I would share some pictures of my adventures over the weekend


This was all I needed to make me happy today! Got to lay out and catch some sun. 


Had to be a little patriotic on Memorial Day. Got this suit at Target, of all places, last summer. 


Enjoyed a nice glass (or glasses) of Skinny Girl Pina Colada. So refreshing in this heat!


Yesterday we hosted a party for my Gandmother's 92 birthday. These gorgeous tulips were the centerpiece. They were so beautiful I moved them out on the patio this morning when we had brunch. They were too pretty not to enjoy. 


 But the piece de resistance were these amazing cupcakes my Momma ordered with Grandmom's face on them. How amazing are these? They were such a hit! 

Hope else had a wonderful weekend, as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs