Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Morning, Rain is Falling



I apologize for being remiss in maintain my blog, I feel as though I have been working nonstop. But I finally have a moment to catch my breath. If you're like me Mondays are far from your favorite day of the week. So I thought I would fill you in on a few luxuries that I have been currently enjoying to brighten up  my day.


A nice warm skinny vanilla latte can definitely cheer me up 


It's a little cold and dreary here today so these items will pretty much be my uniform. Where would I be without them? 


Catching up on last nights episode of GCB. So sad the season's over. For those of you who have yet to see it, I highly recommend it- it's hysterical! 


Just wondering around Pinterest and tumblr and found this, it really brightened my day! 

Happy Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs