Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Name is Tory, and I have a Shopping Addiction

Yesterday my mom and I were running a few errands and had to make a quick trip to the mall (I needed a new charger for my laptop). She wanted to check something out in another store so she say to me "just go in J.Crew, I'll meet you there". For those of you who know me or have been reading my blog you know how this is going to end (badly for my bank account, well for my closet). So I wonder in and am in the dressing room trying on 8 items within 10 minutes. I'll just cut to the chase and say I found a few things. Thought I would share them with you (because some of them were really good deals)


This tank was on sale in stores (not sure why it isn't on sale online yet, but assume it will happen in the near future). It was only $25. Couldn't pass it up


I am in constant search for cute denim shorts. It's funny a few years ago they were the bane of my existence, I thought they were so ugly, but love them now. Let's just say, I change my opinions a lot, about a multitude of things. Anywho, these shorts are amazing. They're much shorter in person (and I'm not a tall girl). They're also a really nice weight so I definitely recommend these. 


This is my favorite purchase. I think this top is SO cute! The best part is it's only $32.50! I'm already visualizing it with my following purchase...


I have been in desperate need of another pair of white jeans. I, for one, swear by J.Crew denim. Almost all of my jeans are from them. I have a pair of their bootcut white jeans but I had a little too much fun in Jamaica last year on spring break and they have been stained ever since (guess that's the problem with white). And this year I wanted a pair of straight legs. Alas I found them! I prefer the toothpick cut to the matchstick (toothpick are tighter to the leg, matchstick are slightly wider). But it's all about personal preference. 


And finally, these ankle toothpick jeans in sea blue. I really love the wash, I have a lot of darker denim and was definitely in the mood for a mix up and these do just the trick. I really only like jeans to hit me at my ankle bone (unless they're bootcut), don't know why just like the look the best. 

Come on, if I can do this much damage on a day I wasn't even planning on shopping...I consider this a serious shopping addiction. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! I definitely have a shopping addiction too! Just found your blog and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs