Friday, June 15, 2012

Currently Coveting: Navy and White

Few things scream summer to me more than navy and white. It's crisp, nautical, and patriotic! I love this color combination all year round but find it particularly appropriate during the summer months. Even though it's hard to believe, the 4th of July is rapidly approaching so I've been scouting out some appropriate summer dresses for the occasion. Here are a few looks I definitely wouldn't mind wearing to a BBQ or to watch some fireworks (or any other day, for that matter!)

This adorable Vero Moda Striped Skater Dress is a complete steal at only $18.23! I definitely cannot pass this one up

This Skater Dress with Color Block Woven Skirt comes in two color combinations, grey and coral, but I think the navy and white is flawless. Add some red earrings or necklace and you are good to go! 

This Midi Dress with Crochet Dipped Hem is so retro and fabulous! I also adore it in white


I am fascinated by this peplum trend. I have yet to try on anything of this silhouette but have a feeling I'm going to fall instantly in love. It seems to me this style would be flattering on just about everyone (accentuating the good qualities while camouflaging the bad). This Rare Broderie Peplum Dress would be perfect for a night out on the town.


The pattern of this dress is what initially caught my eye. I think the ikat quality is too beautiful. This Summer Midi Dress in Smudge Spot Print looks like the perfect summer dress to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs