Monday, June 11, 2012

Reunited and It Feels So Good

I hope everyone had a fabulous and relaxing weekend, I certainly did. After last weeks jam packed schedule, I finally had a moment to catch my breath and hang out with my friends


Like I said last week, my best friend Lauren came back down from NYC! She's lived up there for almost a year now and for the first few months my other best friend Lauren and I tried to make the trip up to visit her about every other month (I'll take any excuse to go to the city!). But this time I hadn't seen her (except for a quick trip to get fro-yo when she was home for one night last month) since February!


It was so great having the 3m (as we call ourselves) back together again! We're already planning our next trip up.

Here's a shot from saturday night with the other Lauren



Of course I did some shopping during my  Totally Tory day and these outfits were the result of that:

1. The first two photos I'm wearing a dress from South Moon Under 

2. In the second picture I'm wearing a new anchor shirt from there as well. Paired that with some white jeans and my Jack Rogers wedges and I was good to go!

Of course I also hit up J. Crew. I was originally only looking for a shirt to go with a skirt I had ordered from them a week ago


I can't find the identical skirt on their website anymore but this is very similar (mine is neon pink). Mine is the linen version. I didn't have any luck in the shirt department (I was looking for something to wear to the Orioles Game we attended Saturday)

So I decided to get these little buggers

They are navy eyelet and are slightly high waisted. I just love them for the summer! I wore them to the game on Saturday and they were so comfortable! 

Finally last night we relaxed and enjoyed an old Maryland favorite, some crabs! 

But like I said, it's back to the grind now. Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't end up raining tomorrow so I can take the kiddos to the pool! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs