Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Makeup Essentials

I've never fancied myself much of a makeup girl. My daily routine pretty much only includes coverup, for any blemishes, and a little bronzer, to brighten up my face (a key ingredient during those winter months). On nights out I add a little bit more. But I thought I would share with you some of my summer essentials that I just cannot live without:


Summer Makeup Essentials


1. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics body moisturizer- I have fallen head-over-heels for this lotion. Suntan lotion has always been my favorite smell on the planet and this moisturizer just reeks of summer to me. I cannot get enough. 

2. Stila bronzing powder- To even up strange tan distribution 

3. Stila makeup- A little blush to brighten up those, already, flushed cheeks 

4. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics mascara- To make those eyes pop

5. Yves saint laurent lipstick- This is the big one- I have never worn lipstick. All of my friends have embraced the fierce red lips trend and whenever I have attempted to put it on, I feel I look like a clown and inevitable take it off immediately. So I have given up on red, but feel like a nice pink could really do wonders. I think it would pop with a nice tan so I am determined to try this one out and this shade looks like perfection. 

6. Aquolina Pink Sugar- I tried this perfume when I was a freshman in college (I actually received it as a gift) and have never looked back. I, honestly, cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on it. (It actually smells like vanilla or cotton candy). It's kind of funny because people now recognize it as my scent when they smell it. There is also a Pink Sugar Sensual that has a little bit more of a kick, I definitely need to try it.  

7. Kate Spade Small Henrietta Travel Kit- And of course a cute cosmetic case to house all your goodies! 

2 comments:

  1. Ive been telling you to try the naughty pink sugs for years, its definitely a Vix scent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you better believe it is, Shell! I need to buy

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs