Monday, July 2, 2012

4th of July

I absolutely love the 4th of July.


 It has grown to be one of my favorite holidays (behind Thanksgiving, than Christmas). I love it's simplicity, how it's just a day for everyone to get together and have fun. Plus, I totally have a thing for fireworks, I don't know why but I'm still like a little girl whenever I see them. It stinks when it falls in the middle of the week but I have no doubt that everyone will still make the best out of it. Since most people have off the 4th I had to plan two outfits (one for the night of July 3rd and one for the 4th).
4th of July






I was determined to use pieces I already owned, since I'm trying to save up for my two upcoming trips

For the 3rd I'm planning on wearing my anchor shirt from South Moon Under with white shorts. Pairing them with my Jack Rogers wedges and I'm good to go! 

For the 4th I'm going with a more casual look, navy eyelet shorts from J.Crew and a white top. Add some red jewelry and I'm all set. I think this could easily transition from a BBQ with some sparkers, to a trip to the bars. 

What is everyone else wearing to show their patriotism? 

3 comments:

  1. Great choices, have fun!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
    @WhatKimiDidNext

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfits! and, happy fourth of july :)

    xo, elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyelet shorts are so cute! Both outfits are adorable for the 4th. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs