My Birch Box arrived on Friday afternoon!
Each month the box has a theme and this month's theme is the five senses.
My box was loaded with good things, I'm so excited that I signed up for this. Gives me something to look forward to each month!
1. Amika- Obliphica Nourishing Mack- "Packed with rare omega acids and vitamin C, this lush conditioning mask helps repair split ends".
2. Amika- Obliphica Hair Treatment-"A fragrant hair oil that adds manageability and shine. Use it after the matching conditioning mask to make your strands extrasoft"
3. Boscia- B.B. Cream SPF 27- "This powerhouse multitasker works as a primer, serum, foundation, and SPF. The sheer formula feels weightless and adjusts to match your skin tone"
4. Eyeko- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner- "Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen-style applicator that's truly goof-proof"
5. Harvey Prince- Hello- "Get a glass half full disposition with this optimistic blend of juicy Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, and pink plumeria"
6. Larabar- uber- "The latest addition to our snack drawer, these healthy and satisfying bars are packed with dried nuts and fruits"
7. Birchbox Exclusive- Earbuds- neon ear buds with a playlist on Spotify
I haven't tried any of it yet, but I will be sure to fill you in on my favs!