Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birchbox- July

My Birch Box arrived on Friday afternoon! 
Each month the box has a theme and this month's theme is the five senses.


My box was loaded with good things, I'm so excited that I signed up for this. Gives me something to look forward to each month! 

July's Haul:
1. Amika- Obliphica Nourishing Mack- "Packed with rare omega acids and vitamin C, this lush conditioning mask helps repair split ends". 
2. Amika- Obliphica Hair Treatment-"A fragrant hair oil that adds manageability and shine. Use it after the matching conditioning mask to make your strands extrasoft" 
3. Boscia- B.B. Cream SPF 27- "This powerhouse multitasker works as a primer, serum, foundation, and SPF. The sheer formula feels weightless and adjusts to match your skin tone" 
4. Eyeko- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner- "Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen-style applicator that's truly goof-proof"
5. Harvey Prince- Hello- "Get a glass half full disposition with this optimistic blend of juicy Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, and pink plumeria" 
6. Larabar- uber- "The latest addition to our snack drawer, these healthy and satisfying bars are packed with dried nuts and fruits"
7. Birchbox Exclusive- Earbuds- neon ear buds with a playlist on Spotify

I haven't tried any of it yet, but I will be sure to fill you in on my favs! 

4 comments:

  1. I seriously need to sign up for the Birchbox. You've got some good things in there! You also totally need to break out the Hobo. Everyone here is carrying them! If you have time, I'd love for you to check out my How to Plan a Porch Party post today:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of starting Birch Box! It definitely would be fun to receive little goodies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love finding new faves. Make sure and let us know what you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly love reading Birchbox Reviews (really though... I will frequent sites devoted solely to reviews). I'm on the fence because it seems like some months are wonderful and others are very disappointing. How has your experience been?

    -Devon

    retrouvaillesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs