Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Faux Pas Friday

I know I said yesterday was my last post for the weekend, but I saw something so horrific yesterday, while at the pool, that it just could not be ignored. There was a woman wearing a nike one piece bathing suit with her hair...in pigtails! Yes that's right, a grown woman (I'm guessing she was probably 45 to 50 years old) had pigtail braids in her hair.

They looked like this woman

Now in case you haven't already realized (based on my pickiness about mens shoes) but I am a tough critic and things like this just rattle me! Now I have been trying to be more open minded lately but this is just unacceptable! And then to pair it with what I can only assume is a larger version of her daughters bathing suit, is just crazy! 

I question a great deal of Kim's fashion choices but this is just going too far

I'm sorry but pigtails have a certain time and place. And it's difficult for me to distinguish when to draw the line and say that a person is too old, since I know a lot of people who wore them well through high school for sporting events. Which, to me, seems understandable, but otherwise, just no. I would go as far as to say if you can put your daughters hair in pigtails, then perhaps you're just a tad bit too old.

No, Bree, just no. 


So ends my little rant, but I'm still wondering, what other fashion faux pas put you in a funk? 


Have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, what a funny site to see! My hair has never been long enough to sport pigtails and even if it was...I don't think I would even consider the look have a certain age. Darling blog, happy I came across it! Have a great week!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs