Friday, July 20, 2012

Life's Little Instructions

Last weekend, while I was staying at my friend's beach house, she had a sign hanging called Life's Little Instructions. I literally fell in love with it and wanted to share it with everyone. 

I think it is important to remember the simple pleasures in life. Life is too short not to make you, and the others around you, happy. So read through this and try and incorporate of these lessons into your life. I'm challenging myself to do that and I can anticipate that it's going to make me a happier person.

Thought this would be a great way for everyone to kick start their weekend, so enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. thats a great thing to hang up. sometimes we do have to stop our lives and enjoy everything! really smell the roses! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Thanks so much, I love your blog too! New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen this in a waiting room at a Doctors office on a poster allot of good advice to live by!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs