Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Most Amazing Duo Ever


Two of my favorite stores are collaborating with TONS of my favorite designers for a special shopping experience just in time for the holidays. Neiman Marcus and Target (yes Target) have decided to team up and recruit 24 notable designers and have created products that will range in price from $7.99 to $499.99! It's an unlikely couple but I think it is a fantastic idea! I honestly cannot wait to see what they have come up with (and hope it isn't the the Missioni debacle where I couldn't get my hands on a single piece of merchandise- I will definitely camp out for this event if need be). Come on, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Alice + Olivia, Diane von Furstenberg, and Tory Burch are on the list! This is so exciting! 

Read more about it here 

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT wait for that! I about screamed when I saw it on TV this morning! Love your blog,

    -Bailey

    prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs