Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Social Week 4

It's time for Sunday Social! This weeks questions revolve around handbags (something I've actually been thinking a great deal about lately...take a look)

What's your favorite handbag you've ever owned? 
I'd have to say that my Tory Burch clutch is probably my favorite. I never used to be a big bag girl, but have recently gotten pretty into them. This was one I mulled over for quite some time, and was so thrilled to finally have. I think it's the perfect going out clutch and it goes with practically everything. I love it!

Dream handbag you lust after?
For as long as I can remember, the one bag I have been dying for is a Louis Vuitton. I even have a fund currently going so I can finally make that dream a reality (except it's definitely going to take me a little while). 


The one I have always wanted was the Speedy 30 
but recently I've been debating possibly getting the Neverfull MM tote.

I'm equally obsessed with Goyard bags. If money were no object I would have (a monogrammed) one of these hanging in my closet, as we speak.

I also seriously covet a Balenciaga Motorcycle bag
I saw this little baby at Nordstrom yesterday. I wouldn't mind if this magically appeared in my room, either. 

Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
1. I have a little "survival kit" that I simply cannot live without. It has everything in it from deodorant to aspirin to make up. Anything I might need in a pinch is in there. 
2. My phone
3. Wallet 
4. I have a notebook in my purse to keep to-do lists and blog ideas. I've found I work better when I actually, physically, write things down as opposed to keep them in the "notes" pad on my phone. 
5. I usually keep the book I'm reading in there. Since I'm nannying over the summer, I need something to occupy myself when the kids are watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates or coloring. 
6. Sunglasses and my actually distance glasses 
7. Headphones 

What's in your purse (with pictures) 


Here's basically everything that can be found in my purse. 


This is what can be found in my clutch, my evening out essentials 


See what others had to say here

5 comments:

  1. very cute blog!

    found on social sunday!
    now following!

    xo
    Christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bag - awesome blog!
    following - hope to get a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a Speedy 30 too! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LV bags! I hope your fund grows large enough soon! I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs