Thursday, July 26, 2012

Watch Out

Lately I have had a thing for watches. Three years ago, for Christmas, I received the tortoiseshell Michael Kors watch. I have worn it everyday since. I absolutely love it, especially because it goes with everything.


But I was flipping through the Nordstrom catalog for their Anniversary sale and found a few others I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. 

This was the first one I came across that I feel in love with. Talk about going with everything! How versatile would having both and gold and silver watch be? 


I have been obsessed with Kate Spade's watch collection since she released them and want so many of them! 
I think this one is my favorite. I saw it on my friend when we were in Atlantic City (shout out to Car!) and have been in love with it since. (I especially love the pink spade!) 


I've been in the market for a simple silver watch and this one is fantastic. 

And of course I adore her whimsical ones



But my DREAM would be a Michele watch! 


The first one, Michele 'Deco Diamond Day', is a bargain for a mere $1,545.00. (Plus you have to buy the band separately) 
The second one, Michele 'Deco' Diamond Index, retails for $525.00 (not including band). 

But honestly, how beautiful are these? Maybe one day...

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs