Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Belated Sunday Social: Week 8

Since I was away this past weekend I didn't have a chance to answer this weeks Sunday Social questions. I contemplated forgoing it for the second week in a row but this weeks questions were about the internet and since I'm kind of a social networking whore I felt the need to answer!

1. What's the first website you log onto each day?
Out of habit, I check facebook first every morning. It's not even so much that I find anything on there that important but I'm so used to it. I don't do much facebook stalking, I mainly just read all the recent updates on my newsfeed and get off. I just like to catch up to where I left off the night before.

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about. 
Hmm I check Suri's Burn Book at least once a day. I also still love whatshouldwecallme tumblr account (and all the spin offs), I can actually be caught laughing out loud to them.

When someone doesn't like my attitude: 

This one's not funny but it's one of my favorites, post secret. I check it religiously every sunday for that weeks new secrets.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Pinterest hands down! I really don't think I'd care if I decided to get rid of my facebook, but Pinterest, on the other hand, would definitely be missed! It's just so much fun (but it would be tough for me to choose between that and tumblr )

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram! I used to be so into Twitter but now it's definitely my least used social networking site. I rarely check it. I mainly like it to keep up with celebs but there are many other outlets with which I can do that. I adore instagram and am kind of obsessed with it! (Follow me at tbanknell) 


5. Favorite Youtube video? Post it!
I'm obsessed with John Roberts and his mom videos. If you haven't seen them you are truly missing out, they're beyond hysterical. I watch them over and over! 



I also love the Shit Girls Say videos, I literally say all of these things daily. So dead on! 


6. Biggest online pet peeve?
I don't have too many but my main one is using the internet as your personal soap box. I detest when people use facebook (or other sites) to discuss their, often uninformed, political opinions. Everyone has the right to their own beliefs but I don't need theirs rammed down my throat! I don't know about you but I was always raised that religion and politics are personal and are not to be discussed in polite company, am I right?
I also hate people who are impressed with themselves and come off showy. Not a fan!

Sorry for the delay, but we'll be back on track this weekend, promise!
Check out the other responses here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs