Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birchbox- August

I decided to forgo Sunday Social this week and post a Birchbox review instead! This month was a little more disappointing than last but I still got some goodies. This months theme was Beauty School and they're doing something really cool, they are collaborating with Pencils of Promise and are attempting to build a school. This month, a portion of every purchase, on their website, will go toward building a school in Guatemala. So pick up some beauty supplies and help out a good cause!



1. Juicy Couture-Viva la Juicy La Fleur- "This modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlily." It smells pretty good, I'm never really in the market for a new scent, I'm pretty married to my Pink Sugar but for anyone looking for a fresh new scent this one may be for you! 

2. Pixi Beauty- Lid Last Shadow Pen- "This oversized crayon does double buty as a goof-proof liner or shadow." This is the thing I'm most excited about trying, I'll let you know as soon as I give it a shot 

3. ShowStoppers- Designer Fashion Tape- "These double-sided tape stripes will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place." This seems to be similar to Hollywood Tape, just to keep your clothes in place 

4. theBalm cosmetics- Stainiac in Beauty Queen- "We're crazy about this two-in-one lip and cheek stain: the sheer gel formula stays put for hours." This lip and cheek stain looks amazing, definitely putting it in my clutch for this weekend! 

5. Shick Razor- This is a new razor by Shick that doesn't require shaving cream. I've used similar razors before and wasn't impressed (I ended up with crazy razor burn) but that was a few years ago so perhaps they're perfected it now. Saving it for the beach so I'll fill you in afterward. 

Do you get a Birchbox? What did you get this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs