Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Call Me Maybe

One of my friends suggested doing a post on which iPhone cases I'm into at the moment (thanks Car). I get kind of ADD when it comes to my phone. Since I'm looking at it all the time, I like to alternate the case.

When I first got my phone, I really wanted a hard case. I just felt that it protected the phone more. I bought this Kate Spade cover and really liked it but felt like it made the phone kind of bulky and it is a pain to get off!
Even though I have a few covers to alternate between, I am constantly on the look out for other ones, here are a few I'm loving at the moment:

Call Me Maybe


All Lilly Pulitzer covers are available at Lifeguard Plus
The Marc Jacobs Big Hearted case is available here
The Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah case is available here
Both Kate Spade cases are available here 
The pink iPhone cases are available on Amazon.com. They cost $1.00! I bought four in all different colors! 

For more cases that I like check out my Currently Obsessed

So tell me, what cases do you use on your phone? 

5 comments:

  1. Ah so cute! I don't have an iphone, but is it sad that I want one just so I can buy a cute cover? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I know exactly how you feel haha! When I had my blackberry I was envious of everyone with iPhones mainly because all the cute covers were only made for them!

      Delete
  2. I own the same Kate Spade case and I literally broke a nail trying to get it off! Needless to say, I currently own a soft-case from Tory Burch and love it! I also wanna pick up those plain pink ones from Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ruined a manicure trying to get it off! They're cute but need to master that. I had a soft Lilly one after and that was much better! The Amazon ones are great, plus if they get scratched or anything I'm not too upset!

      Delete
  3. Hey girlie! I just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love it! But I had the cutest monogrammed case from Lipstick Shades but it cracked :( so now I have an Otterbox until my Tory Burch one comes in!

    Have a great day!
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs