Friday, August 10, 2012

Currently Coveting: Lilly Fall

While I adore everything Lilly Pulitzer, I've never been too crazy about their fall collections. I think the patterns are just a little dark for me. Well last week the new Lilly store opened here in Towson and of course I had to go on the first day. My intention was only to go and purchase a planner (more on that later) but of course found myself wanting (and buying) a few pieces.

I purchased this little number 

I figured I could wear this Treena Dress now and with a sweater into the fall. (I have the navy with green- not wild about the black with pink...a little Avril Levine for my taste) 

I tried this darling Caila Dress on, I didn't love what it did for me but think it is so cute 

I'm dying for this simple green Somerset Dress, they had it styled with a belt in the store and I really liked it. May need to return...

Finally their Elsa tops are stunning. They are just classic and comfortable. 

The colors they have for this fall are flawless, a gorgeous hot pink and, my personal fav, a coral. The gold buttons are darling and they are the perfect top for fall, and even winter, evenings out!

This is another version of the Elsa top, I don't think I saw this in the store but I love the color blocking! 

I'll definitely need to stop by the store when it isn't mobbed to really check everything out. Have you gotten any Lilly for Fall? 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you most of the time I dont love lilly fall but this year was an exception. I love the bold fall colors, the elsas and the giraffe print. Not a fan of the obnoxious lips or button prints though! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending today .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I am not a fan of Lilly fall at all, but this fall is completely different there are so many cute pieces. xo

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs