Thursday, August 2, 2012

J.Crew Jewelry

J. Crew clothing, in my eyes, is practically always on point. But there is another part of their brand that has really made a statement lately, their jewelry. They've always have great, timesless, pieces but lately their stuff is simply gorgeous!

You can't swing a dead cat without running into one of their Bubble Necklaces.

I remember when the first one was introduces (I believe it was the turquoise?) I was obsessed! Well, now they have them in every color under the sun, in addition to turquoise there's navy, green, and pink (there's also black, white, yellow, and lime green but they seem to be out of season right now).

I have the turquoise but am looking to add a few other colors to my wardrobe, the problem is they come  with a hefty price tag ($150).


I saw this website on another blog, and while I've seen many copy cats, there look the most like the originals, in my opinion. (Plus the price tag is much easier to swallow).

There is also a designed on Etsy making fabulous ones as well. The pink one with the three bubbles, is adorable!


Back to J.Crew jewelry, I'm also in love with their Flower Lattice Necklace.

But this one is even worse, retailing for $228!

I have also been coveting their Double-Strand Resin Link Frog Necklace since I first saw it in the catalog. It's so good looking.

Their bracelets are also to die for!
I obsessed with this Enameled Elephant Bracelet!
I'm also loving this Cabochon Fan Bracelet

I could go on for days, I honestly could buy every piece of jewelry in that store but I'll stop here for now.

Tell me, what's your favorite J.Crew jewelry piece?

1 comment:

  1. I love their flower lattice necklace, but because the price is so high I have yet to buy it. Loving your blog! I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs