Monday, August 6, 2012

Lilac Love

I stopped into J.Crew the other day to make a return and ironically left spending money. They definitely have the best Fall clothing around. Every year, as soon as I see their catalog, I'm ready for crisper air and the leaves to turn. 
Lilac Love


J.Crew boat neck top / J.Crew tall jeans / Tory Burch flat / J.Crew floral scarve



I picked up a few things and thought I would share how I plan to put them together. 

Have you picked up any Fall clothing yet? 

2 comments:

  1. I purchased those lialic pants too- I just love the color! I've been struggling thinking how I could wear them though.. This outfit is perfection and I have everything pictured so it would work perfectly for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adore that outfit! i am so ready for fall weather!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs