Friday, August 17, 2012

Look for Less: Bethenny Frankel


As profiled in Trendy Tuesday, sweaters with large graphics on them are really in for the fall. Initially I was hesitant of the trend however the turning point, for me, was Bethenny Frankel's outfit the day she interviewed Justin Bieber on her talk show. I was completely obsessed. It's just so simple, yet cute, and I could actually see myself wearing this outfit. (Plus I'm a sucker for anything purple). 



Well here's how to recreate Bethenny's look: 


Bethenny Frankel Outfit



Bethenny's sweater is the J.Crew one (which of course is sold out on their website) but is available at net-a-porter.com

Her jeans are most likely J Brand but J.Crew is selling a pair in almost the identical color!

Bethenny is wearing Brian Atwood purple pumps, which are a little pricey but I found a similar style at Nordstrom for a fraction of the cost by ALDO

So, what are your thoughts on Ms. Frankel's outfit? Could you see yourself wearing this?

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! Great post, I always love Bethenny's style and try to recreate it! I got your comment on my blog (life with emily) but your email isn't connected to your blog so I couldn't reply! You can fix this under edit prOfile-show email!

    To answer your book suggestions: I am currently reading the Matched trilogy and it is similar to the hunger games and I love it! All Jodi Picoult books are good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'll fix that ASAP!

      I know Bethenny has flawless taste, always love whatever she picks out!

      I loved the Hunger Games so the Matched trilogy sounds interest. Love Jodi Picoult- think I have read almost everything by her. What a wonderful author. Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  2. Eek, this is such an adorable outfit! I've been eyeing Old Navy's heart print sweater which is a much more affordable version of the JCrew one :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my group giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy has great sweaters this season that are almost identical to the J.Crew ones!! I agree, my more affordable haha

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs