I'm turning to you, my dear readers for some serious help! As you know, I've been stashing money away in my Louis fund and just about there, but I've reached a rather large dilemma, I don't know what bag to get!
For as long as I can remember I've lusted after the Speedy 30. It's been my dream bag since I was a little girl. But the closer I get to actually purchasing it, I'm starting to have second thoughts.
Here are my concerns:
1. I carry a lot in my purse and I worry I won't be able to fit it all (I regularly have my planner and a book in there, in addition to all my normal purse necessities)
2. Since I carry so much, my purse often gets extremely heavy and I'm worried I will get tired of toting (no pun intended) my bag around on my arm. I'm so used to putting a bag over my shoulder
1. You can dress it up or down so I would definitely be getting tons of use out of it!
2. It's such a classic bag!
I also love the Neverfull MM tote. I see people with them everyday and am so envious. They seem like the perfect bag
1. It would hold all of my stuff (especially with teaching I'm going to be carrying a lot of stuff back and forth from home to my classroom)
2. I love shoulder bags so it would definitely be comfortable for me
1. I want to get a bag that I will use for years to come (since it's such a big investment), I don't want anything too trendy
One day I lean one way and then the next I completely flip flop. So I'm coming to you and asking your opinion. Do any of your own either bag, if so how do you feel about it? Which do you think I should purchase? I'm dying to know!!