Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School House Rock

I'm back! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few days but things have been crazy with classroom set up and my last trip to the beach this past weekend. But here I am again! 

With the school year starting up again I thought it might be important to do a post on what to bring to school. Even as a teacher, I pretty much need all of the same things students do (minus those terrible, heavy text books). So here are a few of the things I'm packing in my tote to bring with me to school. School House Rock


Kate Spade tech accessory: How adorable is this iPhone cover? So appropriate for back to school! 
 Kate Spade tech accessory: A laptop sleeve is key, it protects your computer for any number of things that might be rolling around in your bag. 
kate spade signature spade earbuds: I always have earbuds in my purse but don't need them so much at school anymore. But for students these are vital for listening to music and drowning out noise in the library (or wherever you study). These are imperative to success in school.
Kate Spade tech accessory: Similar to a laptop sleeve, your iPad needs to be protected as well. Plus how cute is it you can color coordinate them?
May Books: I've been obsessed with Maybooks for awhile now. You get to completely design them yourself and since I'm a sucker for all types of notebooks and journals these are right up my alley! You can even choose the inserts to make them a planner or a plain notebook, so many different options!
JAM Paper & Envelope Le Pens at JAM Paper & Envelope: Le Pens have been my favorite for years. They come in gorgeous colors and have an extremely fine tip (but it's similar to that of a marker rather than a ball point pen). I used them all the time in my planner! Love them!
Abstract Signature Bow Anna: Finally you need a cute pencil case to house all your small necessities!

Bundle it all in a Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote and you're good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs