Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Sales

The only good thing about summer coming to a close, are the summer sales you can hit. About a week ago I wondered into a boutique here by the name of Ellie. I wasn't planning on buying anything (kiss of death) but they had a fabulous sale going on so I just couldn't resist. 

I got a pair of Joe's Jeans on sale from $179 to $89! they're a tad bit long (seriously though, why are all jeans made to fit people who are 6'1) but they're super cute. They're also a great weight and nice and soft. Being a pre school teacher, jeans are a staple. 



I also picked up this great scarf for $50. 

I love that it's nice and big! It's a little more blue, rather than turquoise, in real life. 

Have you found any great deals yet, now that the summer end is approaching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs