Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social Week 6

Well unfortunately, whether you want to believe it or not, summer is coming to a close. While I do love summer for the clothes, the warm weather, and the laid back atmosphere, fall if without a doubt my favorite season. This weeks Sunday Social revolves around the anticipation of Autumn 



1. What's your favorite fall activity? I'm kind of a dork and love school supplies. Even though I'm no longer in school, I still get to butterflies when I see the displays in stores. I'm lucky though, being a teacher, I still get to pick all of that stuff out! 



2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why? The Ravens! My dad is a diehard fan so I guess it's been ingrained in me since Baltimore got a team. I'm not a fanatic fan but I love the atmosphere of games so much. It's just the perfect fall activity! 



3. What is something fun about fall in your area? We have a lot of great farmers markets around here with tons of goodies. 

4. Fav Fall outfit staple? I have three things I absolutely cannot live without during the fall.


The first in my Barbour Jacket. It's the perfect weight, heavy enough to keep you warm, but not too bulky either. Plus I just love the look.



My second staple are riding boots. I'm swear by my Frye Jane boots. They go with everything and are so comfortable!



The third thing I cannot live without are scarves. They are the perfect accessory, and finishing touch, for any outfit.

5. Things you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season? I just get excited for life to go back to a normal schedule ect. Being so Type A I love having a set schedule. I love when things pick up a little more in the fall. I'm just excited for the school year to start up again! I'm also very excited for my cousins wedding at the end of September. I also have my five year high school reunion in October (gosh- how has it been five years already?!)

6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions? Thanksgiving definitely. I think there is something so neat about the fact that at a certain time, basically, every family in the Unite States sits down and enjoys dinner together. There's something great about a holiday that everyone celebrates. Plus it's so nice to get to see all of my family members and friends who live out of town. It also doesn't hurt that my birthday is a week after Thanksgiving! 


See what others had to say here

3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is my favorite too!! Love your post - I found your blog at Ashley's Sunday Social - I'm a new follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing not to love about Fall! Loved seeing your Fall fancies!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Frye Jane boots and I literally don't think I can live without them! Great Post!

    suchgoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs