Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social Week 7

Sunday Social time again, these weeks questions revolve around food.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably chicken tenders and french fries or pizza (assuming I wouldn't become as big as a house).


What's your guilty pleasure/ comfort food? I love Chinese food and Mexican. I also crave sushi all the time!


What's the weirdest/ craziest thing you've ever eaten? I'm far from an adventurous eater, I often tell my friends that when I prepare a meal for my children I'll most likely be eating it with them. But when I was younger I used to love to have American cheese and mayo on cinnamon bread. Strange I know but I loved it

What foods do you avoid at all costs? I hate onions and peppers. But I avoid celery at all costs! I won't eat anything with it in it. I have to have special tuna prepared without it!

What meal reminds you of your childhood? My amazing grandmother used to make this vegetable soup for me from scratch. It was the most amazing thing I've ever had. It used to take her four hours to prepare, it was a true labor of love. She was an amazing cook, anything she used to make reminds me of my childhood.


Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. Unfortunately, I am not much of a cook. My mom and I have discussed signing up for cooking classes so as soon as I figure out how to make something really yummy I'll be sure to share.

See what others had to say here!

3 comments:

  1. My husband tells me all the time my diet resembles that of a toddlers. I just can't understand how anyone can go wrong with chicken tenders & french fries. Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I could eat sushi ALL of the time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could TOTALLY do the Chicken Fingers and Fries! Found you thru the Sunday Social! Happy New Follower! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs