Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Aztec

It's that time of the week again, Trendy Tuesday! One trend that has been everywhere for awhile now is Aztec print. The tribal look has been all over Pinterest. I wouldn't, normally, think this particular trend was necessarily my style (it's a little more hipster than I usually get) but I've actually bought two pieces pretty recently that are Aztec inspired! I gravitate toward the brighter pieces, or those with sequins. 

 


 Photos via Pinterest

I think these looks are just fab. Here are a few articles that are out there for you to get in on the trend! 

1/2/3/4 
1. I bought that Alice & Trixie skirt about a month ago and love it, the colors are phenomenal.  
2. I bought this poncho a week ago 
3. This All Saints Dress is a little pricey but come on, how gorgeous is it? 
4. This skirt is the one featured in Photo 2, I would definitely love to add this to my closet! 



1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt & the way it is styled in this picture above. Especially the cuff too! Love it all! Your blog is fabulous so glad to come across it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs