Wednesday, September 19, 2012

inVESTed

One article of clothing I am incredibly excited to pull out of my closet are my vests. I think they are so quintessentially fall. And I'm so excited that they are popping up everywhere this season. The problem, for me, with vests is that there is a small window of time that they are practical. When the weather finally does get cold enough to comfortably wear jackets, I'm too chilly in a vest. But this year I'm forcing myself to power through, because they're are just too many cute options out there. Paired with a scarf and a pair of jeans, you, honestly, can't go wrong.

I'm obsessed with these J.Crew Excursion vests, the only problem, I can't decided which one to get! 

The Herringbone is amazing.



The solid colors are so practical and perfect for fall.

Rumor has it that Lilly Pulitzer is releasing their vests, and similar outerwear items, again this year. I'm thrilled, they haven't sold them for a few years so I cannot wait for them to return.


Now I'm just counting down the days until the temperature dips low enough for me to put one on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs