Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Style Icon: Olivia Palermo

I consider myself to be a celebrity connoisseur of sorts, I'm always up to date on the latest gossip (needless to say, People.com is one of my most frequently visited sites). One of the main reasons why I love celebs is because I draw a great deal of inspiration from their fashion choices. Some are obvious examples of what not to do, while others have closets I would die for! You are already aware of my serious obsession with Kate Middleton, and while she is probably the top, she is just one on a long list of celebrities I consider style icons.

Ever since her days on The City I have adored Olivia Palermo's style. She is relevant without being too trendy, and classic without being matronly. I also seriously lust after her hair! 

Here are a few of my favorite looks of hers, believe me, it was extremely difficult to choose. 

I chose to focus on her everyday style because, well, it's flawless (even though her formal attire never disappoints, either). She is never too over dressed, but still looks undeniably chic. 

 Kind of crushing on her boyfriend...

 How amazing is this coat?! 
 How can I not love a look with a Barbour? What a wonderful transition outfit for fall 

 So few people can actually pull off floral jeans but these look fab! 

What do you think of Olivia's style? 



3 comments:

  1. i love her style!
    and i'm also kind of crushing on her boyfriend, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will admit i do love olivias style, but she was such a witch on the city - i am team LC all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with her style! That blue and white tibi jacket ensemble is my personal favorite!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs