Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social Week 10

Time for some Sunday Social!

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it? For all intensive purposes, it's my initials (I actually have two middle names and five initials but am constantly forced to shorten it).

2. What do you love most about blogging? The positive feedback I get, whether it's from friends and family or new friends in the blogging world. It's so nice to know people enjoy reading what you write!

3. What are your two favorite posts you've written? I like the posts where I really get to share myself with my readers so I would have to say These are a Few of My Favorite Things post from way back when. And my first ever post about mens shoes- kind of my personal mantra!

Speaking of, how funny is this sign in New York? 


4. What is something you would tell someone just starting out in the blogging world? I would say not to get concerned about little things like how many people are reading your blog and how they feel about it. The most important thing is that you're passionate about what your writing, everything else is trivial.

5. Give us 3 blogs that we NEED to be following that you love. Hard to narrow it down to just three so I will include all of those I nominated for the Liebster award, I love all of those blog!

Check out the other blogs here


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs