Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social Week 11

That time of week again, Sunday Social!


1. Five items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)


1. My iPhone- I do literally everything on it

2. My Macbook- pretty self explanatory

3. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Lip Balm- I'm really picky about chapstick but am addicted to this

4. Powerade Zero- I pretty much only drink water but have become addicted to powerade zero. The flavors are delicious

5. My Clarisonic Mia- I cannot start the day or go to sleep without washing my face


2. All time favorite book and why? 
I have so many favorite books, but I would probably have to narrow it down to The Great Gatsby, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Pact by Jodi Picoult. The Great Gatsby and To Kill a Mockingbird were the first two school books that I read that I genuinely loved reading. I honestly couldn't put them down and have read them several times since. The Pact is just a wonderfully written story, so sad but captivating. It also kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end (I love how she incorporated law into almost all of her books). It first introduced me to Jodi Picoult and since then I'm pretty sure I've read all but 3 or 4 of her novels.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish by the end of 2012?
I'd love to run a 5k. I run 4 miles pretty much every other day, so the physical act of running won't be an issue, but it's more about finding the right cause for me to support and actually getting up and going. Definitely making this happen this fall!

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I would relive my freshman year of college. I was incredibly homesick at first, since I was an only child it was a big adjustment being away from my parents, so I went home a lot that first semester (and a pretty good amount during pledging). Because of that I feel like I missed out on a lot. So I would love to go back and relive those nights I missed out on.

Or I would relive senior year of college because it was just the best time and I would tell myself not to stress so much and to enjoy all of it.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Hmm there are probably a lot of things. That just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm a pushover or you can take advantage of me. That I'm loyal to a fault. I talk a lot when I'm nervous and use humor as a defense mechanism. I hate conflict. Oh and that my name is spelled with a Y!

Here are other bloggers answers!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to run in that race!!
    and love your choice of books..they make my list too....
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my clearison too! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs