Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 9

This weeks Sunday Social questions pertain to this past summer. I know people always say that the summer goes by quickly, but I feel like this one when particularly fast! I cannot believe it's already September...so crazy!

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer? 
It's difficult to choose just one, since I went of a few amazing trips but I'll say my trip to the beach last weekend since I haven't told you about that one yet. I went away with a few of my sorority sisters and even though we got hit with a little rain on Saturday (literally hit, we were on the beach and there was a torrential downpour, that continued well into the evening) we had a serious blast! (We got lucky because it turned out to be gorgeous on Sunday). Here are a few snapshots from the weekend:




2. Favorite outfit look for the summer/ clothing item? Usually, over the summer I live in J.Crew chinos, but this summer I was much more into sun dresses (much like this one from Vineyard Vines). They're just so easy!


3. What is one thing you had wish you had gotten to do this summer? I wish I had gotten to go to the beach a few more times. It's honestly one of my favorite places to be but with my strange schedule, it just didn't work out a lot of the time. Hopefully next year...


4. Favorite song of the summer? I was really into the new Maroon 5 song, "One More Night". I've had it on repeat quite a lot. I also am seriously into the new T. Swift "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", Gavin DeGraws "Soldier", Eric Church "Springstein", and Philip Phillips "Home". 

5. Favorite movie/ tv show of the summer? Going to the movies is one of my favorite activities but, unfortunately, I didn't get to go that often this summer (I don't even think I went once). There are so many movies I'm dying to see when they come out on DVD so I'll just have to wait. (I'm also waiting with bated breath for The Words, which comes out this Friday...you know I can't wait to see Bradley). 

This summer I've been kind of addicted to reality TV. I love Teen Mom (tear for the original being over, for good now) and Dance Moms. I got a huge kick out of Miss Advised (those women were serious trainwrecks) and Real Housewives of New Jersey...basically anything on Bravo. I also, finally, succumbed to the Kardashians. I kind of used to hate them, and resented them for being famous for absolutely no reason, but I'm a sucker for Scott and obvi Mason (I mean, come on, is he not the cutest child alive?). The family has grown on me and I'm now one of those people who feels the need to sit down on Sunday nights to see what shenanigans they're up to. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, long, Labor Day weekend! 

See the other responses here


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs