Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Collar Necklaces

Last weekend at the beach my friend (shout out to Shell) and I were discussing one of the most recent trends, collar necklaces. I'm still not really sure they're my style but I do think they're pretty cute. I do think it's a really interesting concept. It's a really fun finishing touch to an outfit. The key is to wear it with a simple piece, to make the necklace stand out and so the outfit isn't too overwhelming.




Images via Pinterest

Here are a few options for you to add one to your wardrobe.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

What are your thoughts on collar necklaces? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that second rhinestone one! Yet another item I'm adding to my fall wish list :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Green statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs