Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Fall Nails

Lately, I've been very into nail polish. I'm always intrigued by what people have on their nails. I try to treat myself to a manicure once a week (at least that's what I say but have been negligent recently). I think it's a nice little gift to yourself that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, plus don't you just feel more polished when your nails are done? I know I do. Here are a few colors I've been scouting for fall.


I'm obsessed with this color!! I need to purchase it immediately. It's called "Good As Gold" 


I think this is the perfect neutral, plus tans are very in at the moment. This one is "Pilates Hottie" part of the Yogaga Collection 
photos by thequeenofthenail


 Essie "Smokin Hot" 


 I adore maroon nails (I've never been bold enough to try black so I think maroon is a good compromise), this one is "Carry On"

I've been coveting Essie's "Marshmallow" since the first time I saw it on Pinterest. I simply must buy it.
photo by Cilucia.blogspot 

I had this color on last week, I bought it to show my Ravens pride but I think it's a fantastic fall shade. This is called "Sexy Divide" 

What colors are you loving this season? 





1 comment:

  1. Great collection of polishes. My favorite is Carry On : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs