This months Birchbox theme was "goop". Still not totally sure exactly what that is but never-the-less this is what I received. I'm not thrilled with my box this month, mostly because I was hoping for a bottle of Essie nail polish that they discussed on their preview video but no such luck. These are their "must try essentials"
1. Embryolisse- Lait-Creme Concentre- 24 Hour Miracle Cream: "A favorite of models and makeup artists, this cult French lotion heals dryness. Bonus: it also works as a primer and makeup remover"
2. Lulu Organics- Lavender+Clary Sage Hair Power: "Laced with organic lavender and sage, this sweet-smelling dry shampoo revives flat or scone day hair" I've never used dry shampoo before- I'm kind of compulsive about washing my hair daily but am interested to see how this goes.
3. Karuna- Hydrating Treatment Masks: "Get on board with the sheet mask trend. This at-home fave contains Japanese natto (read: soybean) to boost skin's moisture levels"
4. Naked Princess- Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss: "Show off your (nearly) bear lips with this sheer gloss, which doubles as a subtle plumper"
5. Luna-Lemon Zest: "These zesty snacks are a goop favorite. They're perfect for keeping you full in between means (plus they can double as a healthy dessert!).
What did you get in your Birchbox this month? Have you tried any of these products?