Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Can a Leopard Change Its Spots?

One of my absolute favorite trends this fall are leopard flats. 

They are so chic and go with just about everything. I had a pair I wore to death a few years ago but since they have certainly seen better days I am on the hunt for the perfect pair. My friend Arin (hi!) suggested I do a post on where to find the ultimate pair so here you have it! 
Can a Leopard Change Its Spots?

1. Madewell Leopard Sidewalk Flat 
2. Steve Madden Flat
3. J.Crew Nora Calf Hair Flat 
4. J.Crew Darby Loafers 
5. J.Crew Viv Calf Hair Flat 
6. Tuckernuck Leopard Ballett Flat 
7. Madewell Teddy Loafer 

Since I've been breaking the bank lately I'm leaning toward to most affordable pair of pointed flats, number 1 or 2. Which pair is your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. love this post! i recently invested in my own pair of leopard flats... i really wanted a pair from urban that look more or less like the steve madden pair you have in the picture, but they were sold out so i settled on a pair from target that are identical to the madewell pair. good luck in your search :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is definitely my fave! I picked it before I saw which ones you were leaning towards, so you know I wasn't influenced! ;)

    That tan/orange/leopard outfit is incredible!!! I want to own all the pieces in that look. Like, yesterday!

    :) Maigen
    laconceptiondesfemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the Steve Madden leopard flats! :):)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs