Thursday, October 11, 2012

Currently Coveting: Fall Favs

With the amount of shopping I've been doing lately, I really don't have a lot of room to be coveting anything but, of course, I can't help myself.

Since last fall I've been dying for this Patagonia vest. I've contemplated buying it several times but for some reason just can't seem to bring myself to purchase a vest for $150. But I really want it.

One of my all time favorite websites has to be Tuckernuck. The clothes are so classic and fashion forward. These are the items I'd love to have from the website.


I'm obsessed with the peplum look, just this past weekend I ordered two. This one is wonderful, and so versatile.


This blazer is flawless, but the price tag is less than desirable.


This skirt is so adorable.
Such a random thing to be lusting after, but I'm dying for this pajama set. I think they look so cozy for the winter.
Loafers are so in at the moment, I have two pair but would love to have a bold color (I'm debating between hot pink or the orange).


What items are you coveting as we enter fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs