Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lazy Sunday

It's a lazy Sunday for me today. I'm lucky enough to have a three day weekend this week and I spent the morning with a little breakfast in bed. 


I had zero motivation to get out of bed this morning since I had this candle burning.
Yesterday I did a little damage at the mall (and online), seriously though, I'm starting to think I may need to enter some sort of twelve step program. I was trying some clothes on at Anthropologie and feel madly in love with the candle they had burning in their dressing room. Pumpkin soufflĂ© is absolutely perfect for fall. 


Now I'm just eagerly await the arrival of several packages and watching two of my teams hopefully clench wins today! Go Ravens and Orioles! 

Hope you have a nice, relaxing, Sunday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs